https://nursingessayfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/BEST-NURSING-WRITING-COMPANY.fw_.png 240 300 alfawriter https://nursingessayfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/logonef-300x60.png alfawriter2022-04-25 13:00:102022-04-25 13:04:17Nursing Leadership
1. Describe the setting and access to potential subjects. If there is a need for a consent or approval form, then one must be created.
2. Describe the amount of time needed to complete this project. Create a timeline. Make sure the timeline is general enough that it can be implemented at any date.
3. Describe the resources (human, fiscal, and other) or changes needed in the implementation of the solution. Consider the clinical tools or process changes that would need to take place. Provide a resource list.
4. Describe the methods and instruments, such as a questionnaire, scale, or test to be used for monitoring the implementation of the proposed solution. Develop the instruments.
5. Explain the process for delivering the (intervention) solution and indicate if any training will be needed.
6. Provide an outline of the data collection plan. Describe how data management will be maintained and by whom. Furthermore, provide an explanation of how the data analysis and interpretation process will be conducted. Develop the data collection tools that will be needed.
7. Describe the strategies to deal with the management of any barriers, facilitators, and challenges.
8. Establish the feasibility of the implementation plan. Address the costs for personnel, consumable supplies, equipment (if not provided by the institute), computer related costs (librarian consultation, database access, etc.), and other costs (travel, presentation development). Make sure to provide a brief rationale for each. Develop a budget plan.
9. Describe the plans to maintain, extend, revise, and discontinue a proposed solution after implementation.